Regenexx Tampa Bay (RTB) is the leading healthcare provider of Regenexx procedures in Florida and one of the most experienced in the country. Regenexx is the creators of the concept of Interventional Regenerative Orthopedics and were the first in the U.S. to precisely inject stem cells for orthopedic conditions utilizing image guidance to heal damaged tissue. Regenexx physicians have the greatest breadth and depth of procedural skill and experience and have long-term national registry data showing safety and efficacy of these specific procedural protocols as well as clinical trial and basic science publications. We deliver an excellent alternative to orthopedic surgeries, medications, and cortisone injections that provide better outcomes to the patient and reduces 80% of the orthopedic cost for self-funded employers that offer Regenexx as a covered benefit for their employees.
**Please apply with detailed resume
**Compensation commensurate with experience
Laboratory team members are required to obtain blood samples via phlebotomy and prepare blood and whole bone marrow draws in one of our Class II biological safety cabinets for patient reinjection. Physicians may request many different product preparations from the patient sample. We require a motivated individual with an advanced learning curve, superior attention to detail, and excellent work ethic to fill this role.
- Process patient samples for reinjection in accordance with current laboratory protocols.
- Interpret and adhere to FDA regulated Standard Operating Procedures and Regenexx Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain and file patient documents relevant to laboratory procedures.
- Participate in laboratory and equipment maintenance and maintain appropriate logs.
- Test equipment for sterility and maintain appropriate logs.
- Phlebotomy skills required
- Assist with basic medical assisting duties as needed
- Superior Phlebotomy Skills
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate (preferred)
- A working knowledge of infectious diseases, mechanisms of transmission, and maintenance of sterility.
- Processing experience for clinical applications preferred but not required.
- Adherence to company policies and core values
- Must be able to communicate with patients and staff in a clear, professional manner and maintain a high standard of customer service and patient relations.
- Friendly and personable demeanor with “Can-do” attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Coachable and open to feedback and quality improvement recommendations.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with procedure preparation.
- Assist physician during procedures (which include ultrasound and fluoroscopy).
- Help maintain inventory of supplies, ordering and restocking as needed.
- Help maintain laboratory certification and registration needs to meet quality and safety standards set by Regenexx and local health authorities.
- Perform other job-related duties as required by Physician and Practice Manager.
- Laboratory Techniques: 1 year (Preferred)
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- One location
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance